Our goal is to form long-term partnerships with the community, donors, and volunteers to produce sustainable social, environmental and economic initiatives that result in the eradication of poverty.
- Provide access to education for all Liberians.
- Develop health programs and conduct seminars to ensure healthy sexual and sanitation practices.
- Provide financial care and moral support for those orphaned by war.
- Improve water resources and access to water resources through better technology and practices.
- Empower the population to sustain themselves through business and microfinance projects.
- Improve agricultural processes.
- Work to build Liberia back into a safe, sustainable, and progressive country.
VAAFD Board of Directors
|Nikki Mahoney||Sport and Entertainment Director|
|Laura Quaynor||Educational Advisor|
|Francis Nvaforh||Board Member|
|Hannah Garrard||Communication Personnel|
|Karrus Hayes||Founder/Executive Director|
|Honey Mamabolo||Non-Executive Member|
|Richard Blim||Board Member|
|Marian F. Kabakole||Financial Director|
|Fayiah K Harris||Acting Board Chairperson|